Six hour comprehensive lectures on the specific topics offered. All seminars are accompanied with a color participative workbook to facilitate multiple exposures to the information by the participants. Information is delivered with accompanying visual presentation, stories and examples of real world applications, as well as participatory activities to provide a clear understanding of the significance and applications of the information.
Located in Augusta GA, and central to Atlanta, GA, Columbia and Aiken, SC, and Charlotte, NC A. D. Roberts Consulting provides management, leadership, interpersonal communication, and personal effectiveness training, workshops, and seminars to managers and supervisors around the country and throughout the CSRA. Whether management skills training, customer service, sales, interpersonal communication, time management, safety (OSHA and Law Enforcement certification and CEUs) or training the trainer, A. D. Roberts provides innovative, interactive, and engaging training seminars, programs, and workshops. Beyond soft skills, A. D. Roberts helps managers and leaders build teams that communicate and perform through a deep understanding of people based on cutting edge psychological methodologies. Whether customer service, law enforcement, or soldiers, A. D. Roberts consulting provides management and communication training that will build cohesive and highly effective individuals and teams. A. D. Roberts Consulting provides leaders, managers, and supervisors with management and leadership skills that will create highly effective, productive and cohesive teams. Managers will learn to develop employees that are enthusiastic, loyal, and committed.
Seminars are lectures on a specific topic. ADRC’s seminars are designed to facilitate use of the information being delivered. All ADRC seminars have exercises and activities built in to provide managers, leaders, and participants the opportunity practice the concepts being imparted raising comprehension and retention. ADRC offers seminars on many management, leadership, and interpersonal communication techniques and methodologies. Topics include:
- 21st Century/Effective leadership--Advanced Concepts for Leaders in the Modern World
- New Managers, Leaders, and Supervisors-The Six Fundamental Skills Sets of the Effective Leader
- Coaching Skills for Effective Leaders and Supervisors
- Time Management—Techniques and Behaviors of the Highly Effective Leader
- The Six Fundamentals of Leadership—How to Build Trust, Loyalty, and Confidence in those you Lead
- Resiliency—Understand Who You are and Why You do What You do
- Transitioning from the Military
Interpersonal Communication Training:
- Working Effectively with Difficult People
- Conscious Customer Service—Customer Service for Life Long Relationships
- Advanced Communication Skills for Professionals
- The Art of Communicating with People
- Understanding People to Avoid Negative Consequences, Emotions, and Reactions
- Advance Communication Skills for Public Professionals
ADRC also offers OSHA certification training courses, both onsite training and online in the ADRC University (discounted prices available online). In addition to OSHA, ADRC’s online university offers more safety, environmental, human recourses, and petrochemical training, continuing education, and certification courses.
ADRC also tailors information to fit client needs and industry