Training and Training Workshops
A. D. Roberts Consulting is located in North Augusta, SC., adjacent to Augusta GA and Aiken, SC., ADRC is centrally located to Atlanta, Columbia, and Charlotte North Carolina as well. ADRC specializes in leadership, interpersonal communication, and personal effectiveness training and has helped thousands of people around the country and throughout the CSRA reach their goals through sharing effective professional skills. Whether management skills, customer service, sales, interpersonal communication or train the trainer, A. D. Roberts provides innovative, interactive, and engaging training workshops, seminars, and programs. ADRC training programs give leaders and individuals the tools to excel and succeed personally and professionally. Beyond soft skills, A. D. Roberts has built many award winning teams. A. D. Roberts shares the knowledge and skills that teach team members and leaders to communicate and perform through a deep understanding of people based on cutting edge psychological methodologies. Whether customer service, law enforcement, soldiers, or any business enviroment, A. D. Roberts provides training that will build cohesive and highly effective individuals and teams.
A. D. Roberts Consulting provides leaders, managers, and supervisors with leadership skills that will create highly effective, productive and cohesive individuals and teams. Managers will learn to develop employees that are enthusiastic, loyal, and committed.
Managers, leaders, supervisors, and team members will learn:
- Effective management skills—Dos and don’ts to get the necessary results
- Team building—loyal, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Personal development—what to learn and how to learn it
- Effective communication—eliminate misunderstanding, miscommunication, and conflict
- Understanding people—the reasons they do what they do and say what they say, and how to change it
- Advanced leadership skills—to build the team that wants to follow, not has to
- How to build and participate on self-managed work teams
- Time management skills—planning and execution; the how, the what and the when
- Resiliency—Understand Who You are and Why You do What You do; bounce back from adversity and keep the focus on their goals
- The Six Fundamentals of Leadership—How to Build Trust, Loyalty, and Confidence in those you lead
- Environmental courses
ADRC onsite courses:
A. D. Roberts specializes in leadership, interpersonal communication, and personal effectiveness. For client organizations, A. D. Roberts creates the body of information that most suites their goals and needs as the client defines them.
The ADRC University provides:
- OSHA Certification
- Safety (manufacturing/Industrial/Petrochemical)
- Human Resources
- Law Enforcement CEU accredited courses (SC)