Interpersonal Communication Training Programs
The Art of Communicating with People
Communicate with confidence, poise, and effectiveness. Learn to keep others focused on the content of the message instead of its delivery.
Interpersonal communication has many unique challenges built in. Variations such as back ground, culture, world view, personality, etc., create natural barriers to effective communication.
Ineffective communication often results in:
- Lack of production
- Mission failure
- Adverse consequences
This innovative training will teach you how to:
- Learn how to build instant rapport (likeability) with every one you communicate with.
- Use the correct words and phrases that ensure positive reception of the message being sent.
- Learn how to speak to others so the message isn’t discarded because of its delivery.
- Acquire the techniques to communicate positively.
- Deliver your message tailored to the recipient for maximum acceptance and effectiveness.
- Encourage open communication and understanding.
- Identify the words and phrases to avoid that create negative emotions and reactions from others.
More reasons to ask for “The Art of Communicating with People” to be delivered in your organization…
- Learn to help others communicate to maximize effectiveness between team members.
- Present information to superiors, peers, and subordinates with techniques that create buy-in and support for your point of view.
- Eliminate stress, tension, misunderstandings, negative reactions, negative consequences, and increase production using cutting edge communication techniques that provides the knowledge to adjust to each individual.