ADRC Leadership Programs
Essential Leadership Skills for New Leaders
All too often leaders are assigned their leadership roles based on their performance as a task performer. For anyone who has ever traveled that road, they can tell you, leadership has many skill sets involved and having the position without the skill sets is a very uncomfortable place to be.
This program provides the new leader with the essential skill sets needed to be effective through those they lead and create success for their organizations, their teams, and themselves.
With this program learn to:
- Manage through enthusiasm, loyalty, and teamwork.
- Learn the purpose and function of leadership and how that purpose and function enables the organization to effectively accomplish its goals.
- Acquire the skills to successfully and effectively support your team and facilitate mission accomplishment.
- Identify the three most prevalent leadership styles in corporate America and how they are used to build successful teams.
- Learn how the most successful leaders provide direction for their teams and get them to focus on the desired results.
- Develop the skills to build and maintain enthusiasm, loyalty, and morale.
- Become the leader that inspires personal growth and a desire for success in others.
- Learn how to coach your team in a manner that allows them to focus on the needed changes to create positive results.
- Identify and learn the decision making process that allows every decision to be effective and in the best interest of the organization as a whole.
- Acquire the skills to build instant rapport with peers and subordinates alike, building relationships that promote cooperation and success throughout the organization.
- Find out what successful leaders focus on that creates an environment of innovation, performance, and success.
- Create an environment free from interpersonal conflict.
- Learn the techniques to relate to others in a manner that creates a shared sense of purpose and team cohesion.
- Build a self-managed work team that is goal focused, team oriented, and committed to the success of the team and the organization.
- Develop employees to their fullest potential building loyalty, commitment, and success.