ADRC Leadership Programs
Coaching Skills for Effective Leaders and Supervisors
Pick the Right People for Your Team...
- Learn the grief saving steps to picking the right players for your team.
- Avoid bad hires.
- Learn the four stages of team development and how to effectively manage each.
- Learn the traits and characteristics of the World’s most effective coaches.
- Learn how to identify what abilities are needed from each team member.
Successful Team Building...
- Learn to use perceived individual weaknesses as strengths.
- Learn how to set expectations so the team wants to meet them.
- Gain the ability to effectively reward individuals and your team.
- Build team cohesion and loyalty.
- Discover the power of self managed work teams and how to create them.
- Learn how to build and maintain individual and team morale.
- Learn what techniques are proven motivators and which are not.
Acquire the Fundamentals of Interpersonal Communication...
- Learn the inherent challenges of interpersonal communication and how to overcome them.
- Learn to recognize individual communication needs and how to most effectively communicate with each individual to efficiently achieve your desired results.
Dealing with the Difficult Player...
- Earn team member buy-in and loyalty.
- Eliminate confusion and anger when counseling.
- Turn the problem player into a positive player.
- Learn how to empower the team to help each member conform to the team’s established standards or performance and behavior.